Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Week #47 - 2015 Oct 12 - {Untitled}

Heyaaaa!

This week was great!! It was kind of a blur...so I'm not really too sure what even happened. (You know...I think I start out like this in like 95% of these weekly reports...I need a new line hahaha)

Anywho. I don't have a lot of time today because apparently we're doing a zone preparation day activity at the beach haha. So this one will be shorter than the rest of them...sorry haha. 

On Tuesday we met with Wesley and went over the baptismal interview questions with him. AND HE NAILED IT. He's so ready for his actual interview AND baptism. I love this kid so much. <3 He's a genius. We asked him what repentance was and he kinda had to give him a hint..all we said was "it's a change..." and then he's like, "Oh yeah! It's a series of steps that we have to take to ask for forgiveness and then be forgiven!" It was perfect. And then he answered a lot of the other questions like that. And then after all the questions were asked, Sister Park and I were like, "what else can we ask you?" And then he proceeded to ask us to ask him a bunch more questions. Like who's Jesus and Heavenly Father, what's the Book of Mormon, who's Moroni, what's the sacrament. And all of those kinda questions. Needless to say our minds were blown. *insert my hands showing that fact that our minds were blown* He's seriously the best. I am so grateful I get to be a part of his conversion! AND his baptism is this Saturday at 1pm!!! I'm so excited!! :D 

On Wednesday, we had a zone training and it was really good. Super spiritual. We usual have these meetings in the gym..but they were doing some sort of renos or something in there...so we had it in the chapel. And it was amazing. It was neat to see all of the trainings that we planned in our Zone Council come to life. It was awesome. I love missionary meetings. They're always super uplifting. 

And then the rest of the week we just worked as hard as we could!! It was great. I'm doing well. I love being a missionary here in the NCRM. We get to witness miracles everyday and I wouldn't have it any other way. I know this is where I need to be and I'm so grateful I have this opportunity to be a representative of Jesus Christ full time :) I know my Savior lives and He's always there for us. When we fall, He's right there to pick us up. When we're not feeling the best, He's there to share His light with us and make everything feel better. When we testify of Him, hearts are changed. 

I hope you all have a great week and I can't wait to hear from y'all next week. You are loved and missed. Andddd! Love is being sent to you from North Carolina. Thank you all for being the best ever. <3

MUCH LOVE,
Sister Blumel
xoxoxo <3

PS - My #ponderize scripture for the week is Mosiah 5:15 :) 

PPS - I couldn't think of any clever subject lines.......#fail. Oh well! C'est le vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment